Friday, August 22, 2014

Message for The Day TIME TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY IS NOW



MESSAGE TITLE:  TIME TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY IS NOW
BIBLE READING: 1 Psalm 136
2 Exodus 14: 15-16.
INTRODUCTION
God gave Moses the order to use the rod because it is time for the rod to work. God want you to use the authority given to you so that you can part your red sea. Move forward is the command from God. The problem with the children of God today is not prayer but they have little faith.
They prayed, over-desperate prayers but your faith is really low. God shouted on Moses; why he cried to Him, use your rod!
Unbelief makes God angry, when you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, Jesus gave you power to say enough is enough.
The rod you have today is the name of Jesus. As you command the red sea to part, they part in the name of Jesus.
 POWER: The ability to do something or act.
AUTHORITY: The power of God to settle issue, the right to control.
Some people do not know the power of God and authority they carry, that is why their neighbors or families push them around.
Command satan based on the authority given to us by God and not begging Him.
Why does churches loses power and authority?.
This is because of sin, disobedience, doubt.
There is mystery in the church which must not be contaminated. You can’t play with Satan and his toys and expect power and authority to remain. 2Timothy 3: 1-5:
In other to work in the authority
Sanctify your life: read deeply of the Apostle.
If you are not living right, the demons will challenge you.
Disobedience to God has made man t loose authority.
Stop Complaining and crying ; use the authority and speak the world.
Jer. 1:10 – Wherever you find yourself, you are expected to pull down destroy and to plant.

How obedient are you to the command of God?
When God says do it, you submit to His will, you’ll live above all odds, find power and authority in Him.
The authority given to you can turn the kingdom of darkness upside down, it can turn it anywhere but you are not using it.
What to do to get back Authority
  •  Get born again
  •  Know your position in God
  •  Exercise the authority. Don’t keep the power, manifest it, exercise the authority.
 PRAYER POINTS
  •  Fire of God, enter into my life, locate and destroy every darkness in my life.
  •  I take authority over every satanic power in my job, home and family in Jesus name.
  •  I take authority over every strongman of my father’s house.
  •  I take authority over every demonic failure in my life.
  •  I take authority over inherited problem in my life.
  •  I take authority over evil pattern of my father’s house.
  •  Every evil vow to reduce me to nothing backfire.
  •  Jesus, by your transforming power, move me from the back to the front.
  •  Blood of Jesus, weaken every power challenging the authority in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment