Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wife





You are my heart, my hope, my helper,my everything,
The passion that is me, The whole of which I am a part,
My peace, my ecstasy. You are my future, present, past,
my ship, my sail, my ocean, the wind that brings me home again,
the home for every motion. You live within me, yet I am without you all-alone.
With you I am full of light without you I am stone. Is this foolish? Yes, perhaps, But also it is true. I think of life as something I can spend with only you.

Ah, my love! Love longs for such sweet celebrants as this!
Love is a burden and a joy, slavery and bliss.
This day of love come love with me, come sing with me my song.
Come be my Valentine, and I will love you my life long, my love,
Will love you my life long. Your heart, hope, wife.






You don’t stop where the last person stopped;
You start where the last person left off.
The only one happiness in life is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment