Monday, September 30, 2013

Heartbroken






                                                          


                                          
Heartbroken
It has happened to me so I know.
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them. The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.
What have you been going through in your love life?
Have you been saying you can’t love again, because she broke your heart? That will last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go.  I can tell you this because it has happened to me.
She – I don’t think I want to do it
He -   Do what I ask
She - You will feel bad if I say it
He - say it I will not feel bad
She -no you will
He- Is it about marriage?
She -Yes I don’t want to do it
He -Is that so
She – yes, don’t be angry
He - so should I call it off?
She - yes
He - so I did   
 Do you know what? I am still in love with her that can not change. I thank God I did, for what ever happened to me.
Happened for my sake for God has seen my tomorrow that I did not see. The day I have forgotten so fast.
But I will always love her for love cannot die, we let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment