Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love cannot die,we go with it.




Love is like a blazing flame
Love is friendship set on fire
Age does not protect you from love
But love to some extent protects you from age

Love is like an ocean it goes down so deep
Love is like a rose beauty you want to keep
Love is like a river that will never end
Love is like a dove with a beautiful message to send
Love is like a song that goes on and on forever
Love is like a prisoner it’s to you that I surrender
Through all eternity to thee a joyful song I will raise, for oh
Eternity is too short to utter all thy praise
Your words are food, your breath is my wine you are everything to me
‘Love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you when you are not here to share my days and nights my life is so incomplete without you. You are my heart, my soul the ‘oneness’ I had known to seek, without you I merely exist From day to day with you I know that I will find all that I have been searching for my heart that heart is you.
Love cannot die, we go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment