Friday, May 8, 2020

EBA DON READY

EBA DON READY
God is good.

I was coming home on Friday evening after a hectic day at work and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what did I see inside? $50,000!!! Yes. Dollars.

Fear first catch me. I looked around. Nobody was watching. I took the bag home, made sure I was alone in my room and emptied the bag on my bed. I also found some documents, ID card, ATM card and an IPhone together with the 50k. 

God is good. Chaii.. Jesus is really Lord. Me that was complaining of how I will pay rent in this Corona time is now $50,000 richer and a proud owner of an iPhone.

Having never used an iPhone before, I was trying to open the phone and change the Sim card with my own when the phone rang. I hesitated, then picked and spoke to the caller. 

It was the owner of the bag. I am very sure of that because he named exactly all the contents of the bag one by one. He was crying. I told him that I will call him back and cut the phone.

What do I do? I may never see this kind of money in my life if I miss this opportunity. All kinds of thoughts came to me. My mind was asking me questions like "Are u going to be a poor man forever?"

Long story short, my soft mind took over me and I called the man back. We met and I handed him the bag with all his belongings inside. He was shocked and very happy. He offered me $5000 but something came upon me and I told him to keep it that "I can't take money I didn't work for" 

He took my phone number and left. I got home and was so moody that my wife asked what was wrong with me but I told her I am okay. 

Just yesterday, the man  called me and after exchanging pleasantries, offered me a job at SHELL worth #1,450,000 per month, a 4 bedroom bungalow fully furnished and with a gift of 2014 Range Rover Sport jeep. 

I ran mad with joy. I was singing praises to God when my wife slapped me on the back: "Nwokem, wake up EBA DON READY. God is good as we still see garri chop for this Lockdown"
πŸ˜‚

#EditedbyTonyOneweek
#AwayfromCoronagist
#Giant ajaloko izzi repost

No comments:

Post a Comment